We are gathering writings of atheist and other non-theistic Pagans for publication of the first ever anthology of writings by and about non-theistic Pagans.
“But ‘atheist Pagan’ is a contradiction in terms!” Maybe you have heard this or something like it before. Maybe you are an atheist Pagan and you’ve kept it a secret because you thought you were the only one. The truth is that atheist Pagans exist! Together with other non-theistic Pagans, like humanists, naturalists, animists, pantheists, and Gaians, atheist Pagans are part of a growing and vibrant community within the larger Pagan umbrella.
Non-theistic Pagans are Pagans who do not believe in the literal existence of personal gods. But beyond that definition, “non-theistic Pagan” may refer to a variety of theological orientations. For some, gods play no role in their spiritually at all. For others, gods are seen as mere metaphors or as numinous archetypes. Some are pantheists or animists. Most non-theistic Pagans share a love of Pagan ritual and myth and experience a deep sense of awe or reverence in nature.
What We Need
- What we need: $687 ($624 publishing costs + $63 platform and transaction fees) CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE.
- Essays and articles on the meaning and practice of non-theistic Paganism. Poetry, photography and other art is also welcome. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Get
- All contributions of $20 or more will get a copy of “Godless Pagans: Voices of Non-Theistic Pagans” hot off the press (hard copy plus ebook/pdf).
- All contributions of $45 or more will their name or the name of the organization of their choice listed on the acknowledgments page of the book AND a copy of “Godless Pagans: Voices of Non-Theistic Pagans” hot off the press(hard copy plus ebook/pdf).
- All contributions of $100 or more will get a graphical ad (165×165) at HumanisticPaganism.com linking to the website or blog of their choice AND their name or the name of the organization of their choice listed on the acknowledgments page of the book AND a copy of “Godless Pagans: Voices of Non-Theistic Pagans” hot off the press (hard copy plus ebook/pdf).
Shipping outside the U.S. can be arranged by contacting email@example.com directly.
(If we do not reach our goal, your contribution will go toward a more limited publishing run and you will still get your perks.)
Other Ways You Can Help
- CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE.
- Send your articles and essays about non-theistic Paganism to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for inclusion in the book. It can be something you have shared before or something new. Poetry, photography, and other art is also welcome.
- Share this on Facebook and other social media.
You have remarked very interesting details! PS, nice internet site.
Here are some interesting facts that may be useful for you, I think this information could be helpful, read it here http://www.equoterapiaregimento9dejulho.org/information.php?3332
Pardon my monkey thumbs, Glenda Murphy
We are waiting for something exciting to happen soon, you’re going to like it! Please read more about it here http://www.rodopenha.com.br/intact.php?2829