Send submissions for any of these themes, or another topic, to humanisticpaganism [at] gmail [dot] com.
- July: “Individualism and Religion Tradition & Gender Issues”
- August: “Atheism and Meaning”
- September: “Gaia philosophy and the Earth”
- October: “Superstition and Reason, or Belief and Skepticism”
- November: “Pantheism and Cosmology”
- December: “Science and the Science-Religion Intersection”
Can you expand a bit on October’s theme? Thanks.
In October, “Freethought Day” is observed (October 12) by freethinkers and secularists on the anniversary of the effective end of the Salem Witch Trials. Of course, the month of October culminates in Halloween. In observance of these dates, our theme for the month of October will be superstition and reason or, if you prefer, belief and skepticism.